Those Belgian waffles are on this list of worst brunch offenders for your waistline.
Aura reading for S.K.The first two colors I saw when reading your aura were green and a deep yellow color. To me, that means what these layers represent for you are key points in your daily life at the moment.
- The layer farthest away from your body is green. When I asked my spiritual team what that color meant for you, I heard that it has something to do with plants, learning and also helping children. I’m sensing that you’re going through a time in your life where you’re learning and growing rapidly. Other people see this and are inspired by you. This initiates a cycle, which influences them to learn from you and grow in their own ways. I’m sensing that helping children is not new for you and is something you’ve done throughout your life without giving it a second thought.
- I saw your fourth aura layer as deep bright burgundy color, like a fruit punch. I immediately heard the words “in a rush” and “impatient”. When I asked what that meant for you, I sensed that you’re a driven person and you easily go for what you want, without waiting for someone else to take the lead for you. I sense that this is pretty normal for you. However, I’m sensing that there is something you desire right now that may require a little waiting and subsequently more patience from you in the near future. I’m being shown that if you take some time during the week to do yoga, this will help prevent any impatience you may feel.
- I saw your third aura level as a dark, midnight blue. This color gave me a steady feeling and I feel that for you, it represents that in spite of having a busy social life, it’s easy for you to go within and be intuitive. You also make effortless decisions because you are so aligned with what your spirit wants and needs.
- I saw your second aura layer as yellow. This color and the green stood out to me. When I saw the yellow, I immediately heard the word fun. I sensed that you enjoy having regular social activities and keeping in touch with people. It seems as though this gives you a sense of joy and fulfillment. Other people like to be around you in return, and your essence leaves them feeling better than they did after they talk to you.
- When I looked at your first aura layer, I saw a white glow with a small amount of sparkles. I sensed the sparkles as your angels and guides who are with you. Other people can sense their presence as well, even when you are not around. They don’t realize what it means, but to them, they interpret this as you’re a lucky person and someone who always has good things happening for them. These are your angels and guides helping you. :-)
Happy September everyone!
Since I’m no longer doing free readings, I’ve decided to pull one card for the first 20 people who reblog and comment on this post. I’d like to try this out and continue on the first of each month.
All you have to write is, “Yes, please!” or something similar. There’s no need to share what you need guidance for. You’re more than welcome to but it’s not necessary. Please be patient as I respond with the message from your card.
Have a wonderful month!
Michael Brown’s dad before the burial.
The emotion and all of the sweat…. shit is hard to look at, even if its only a picture
I didn’t want to reblog this because it’s hard to look at, but people SHOULD see it.
We SHOULD see a father mourning his teenage son.
We SHOULD see how a killing like Mike’s can take a toll on not only a community, but a family.
It’s as easy for young black men to become martyrs as it is for them to become victims. They can never just be humans.
We can never just be.
Anonymous said: What are five things you cant live without?
No one has ever asked me this question before, I honestly don’t know. I’m sure I could live without plenty, but it would require some adjustments.
Beyoncé left me like… 🐝 @beyonce
90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein arrested for peacefully protesting today in Ferguson. You can help get her and others out (@AwkwardDuck, @GeekNStereo, and some I’m less familiar with, Twitter-wise) by donating to #OperationHelpOrHush. They are not only raising money to bail out peaceful protestors, but they use all funds to help the community and bring them food, water, medical aid, gas masks, and other equipment to help them not die during this terrible time. Follow @SheSeauxSaditty for more info.